When you want results fast
Pay-per-click advertising (PPC) is the method companies like Google, Facebook, Linkedin, and Instagram use to allow businesses big and small to advertise on their networks. But unlike traditional advertising, you get to pick the budget and you only pay when your advertisement works. PPC advertising puts you in the drivers seat and allows you to connect with specific demographics when and how you want.
Did you know we can advertise specifically to 45-55 year-olds in HR management roles at Boeing who also happen to enjoy fly fishing? With Linkedin, we can serve your ad to that exact customer (or any other specific combo you want to try!)
Or perhaps you want your ad to show up when people in Denver Google the phrase “I need a new bike”. We can do that as well!
Build advertising into your marketing
For the first time you don’t need thousands of dollars to reach your target audience.
- We begin with a strategy session to discover your goals for PPC advertising.
- We deliver a custom strategy using one or a combination of networks to help you reach a key demographic. We also provide you with suggested monthly budgets to find the right combination of in-bound leads and advertising spend.
- We create and monitor the campaigns, constantly evaluating data and optimizing as we go.
- We provide reports showing you the results of your advertising.
Or we can use advertising in combination with our social media management or content creation services to boost traffic across a variety of mediums and manage all your digital marketing.
- Ad creation
- Ad management
- Google Adwords Management
- Facebook and Instagram Ads (to drive Likes, visits to your website, or both)
- Linkedin Advertising
- Fan/subscriber acquisition
- Ongoing analytics and ROI analysis
Starting at only $299 per month
We’ll create and continually manage and optimize your online advertising, working with you to discover what works. Because it takes time to build your audience, we require a minimum commitment of 6 months. Ready to get started?